it's just a phase


I hate that you might be obsessed with the past.


I hate that I can't be everyone's first love.




I want to run sometimes and find my feet welded to the ground.


My best friend is reliable as dirt.
Actually dirt is pretty dependable now that I think about it.

I drink, and tell people the truth...it's so ugly and embarassing.
People drink and use me as a confessional.
They like to tell me about their addictions.
Mostly to drugs.



I have a weakness for nerdy guys.
One's that like books, drink coffee, love music, and make me laugh.

I like reading subtitles in foreign movies.

Whenever you make fun of people, I pretend you don't exist.

I want to get married to a Stevie Nicks song.

I can't ever bring myself to see you again.
Ever.


I scan all the wines at World Market
pretending I know the difference betweena dark cherry woody taste
and a subltle raspberry
and I always end up buying the Pinot Evil.


It sickens me that you can't truly hear music, and understand lyrics.
I think you're scared of just being.




I probably read your writing
although you might think noone does.




I hate that I don't know what real love is.


But I have a feeling it has something to do
with how much I used to love my cat Daisey.



I could hear on the phone last night that you were mad at me,

and it hurt my <3,

but I hung up anyways and acted as If I didn't care.



I sometimes think noone knows me.


I hate how most people exist.
Floating just above being.
And it kills me that they are content with that.

Comments