random sensations

a bottle of compulsion
wrapped up and compressed
touching you I feel the slightest shiver
followed by a slow warmth
I feel as If my realness
radiates itself
and my senses emit
a vibe that overwhelm some
and that most cannot comprehend

The memory of memories seem so insanely close to perfection
until you peel back the layer of deception
they are enshrouded within
and glance at the tears lying around your feet
and find yourself naked
covered in truth


It is very rare that I can feel genuinity
it shook me and made me question if this was real
I felt a cold rush
as if fate, the future, or my own intuition
was telling me this is going to end
I felt myself mentally drop
helpless to the floor
as you grabbed my hand and
led me down the hall
in one hot rush
that is still
lingering
on my
lips

Comments

Popular Posts