Oh chicago. I stepped off the plane and sank into your crystal blue eyes. The smell of traffic, fall and cold, the crayon colored grafitti, the blood red leaves, the always present smell of pizza, the subway seats, all drifting into my blood, pulling me back into it's intense heart. I feel this present sadness, that has lingered around the entire time I am here. Knocking, ticking, gleaming, waiting for me to remember I have to leave it all, and it brings tiny tears lingering in the back of my iris's, anticipitaing the chance to be released. I sit, staring off trying to cling to every sensation I have felt here. I never want to forget a second of it. I have laughed so hard, the real kind of laughing that only my true friends bring to my lungs. I swallow as I remember I once had dreams here. I wonder when I will be here again, and all things will line up perfectly?

Comments

Popular Posts