i had a crazy dream involving car wrecks on a highway that was crumbling apart. i think we died. i also dreamed of a train/subway. I was wearing a blonde wig in part of my dream, and I saw Jan Catt. I made up his name as something else in my dream. I followed him over to his parents house, and we were running and laughing from room to room. We jumped behind his bed where my wig got ripped off. We were laughing, and he was showing me a "secret hatch" in his room, where you could go in...and I told him I had a laundry chute in my house too growing up. Their house was nice and brand new. I remember there was something that belonged to a girl in his trash can, or on the desk. His sister came home and found us, and I realized we would get yelled at, so I left, but I was laughing so hard it was starting to wake up his parents. I accidentally dropped a piece of candy into their room's wooden floor, and it made them wake up. I grabbed my friend katie, and told her to be quiet, because she wouldn't stop talking. I made her get into the car as we drove off and I thought I was being chased by cops, but we weren't afterall.

Comments

Popular Posts