and in this moment I am happy

My true purpose in life is to embrace death, to let go of control. To STOP trying to force my life in directions, and to let go of control. To help my brother and sister because I feel as if I am am the only one that can sometimes. My purpose in life is to help people deal with death, and to embrace my parents death. To live and not disappoint them, to show them I can do anything, to show them the world, since they gave me so much. To travel and bring them with me. To figure out why it is so hard to let go of things. To be loved in return, for real, for once in my life. To write, and grow, to change and be a strong glimmer of hope in this cruel world. To grow closer to God, to be the best person I could possibly be, and to prepare for my own future in heaven. To taste the wind, to eat the stars, to breathe the ocean, and feel the mountains. To be there. In that moment and in this moment. For each moment is passing. Now. and forever. lost.

Comments

Popular Posts